Rose Bowl Riders offers a full service boarding facility to the membership with rates starting at $475/month. The Board of Directors and volunteer members work hard to implement best management practices for horse keeping such as manure composting, natural fly abatement as well as exercise, care, and vaccination requirements. Our equine residents enjoy stretching their legs during turnouts in our spacious main arena and cool, shady walks under the native oaks throughout the twelve acres.
We are a small facility - please be aware that availability is limited.
Boarding Amenities Include:
- Half & full cover 24×24, 20×24 pipe stalls
- Full cover 12×24 (pipe), 10×18 (box) stalls
- Horses fed twice daily (with lunch option)
- Stalls cleaned twice daily
- Feed choices include premium Alfalfa, Timothy & Orchard Grass Hay
- Additional services such as blanketing, turnouts, supplement feeding, etc.
- Tack room space
- Grain/supplement storage
- Trailer parking (priority given to boarders)
- Twice weekly feed/supply delivery
- Farrier/vet on call
Horses boarded must be exercised at least three times weekly, current on de-worming (FEC test 1x/year, de-worm 2x/year recommended) and mandatory vaccinations (Flu/Rhino every 6 months and West Nile, Rabies, Eastern/Western Encephalitis and Tetanus annually). Vaccination clinics are held on-site in the spring and fall along with follow-up clinics for teeth floating, etc.
Boarding Wait List: To be eligible you must be a member in good standing, complete a short form and submit a deposit of $140.00. This list is first come, first served and in the event of a stall opening, members on the list will be contacted in order. Your deposit will be refunded to you in the event you no longer wish to be on the list or if your membership lapses.
For more information or if you are a member that would like to be added to the wait list, please contact us.